Immigration service for your employees
You are hiring employees from the international job market or you are planning to dispatch employees to Berlin? If they are not EU residents, you will have to pay mind to entrance regulations. If you want to fill a manager position with an annual salary over 51.000 €, then your employee qualifies for a Blue Card. All other positions need to be reviewed by the Bundesagentur für Arbeit.
As this is a time-consuming process, we recommend to obtain a preliminary revision. This can be done irrespective of the individual applicant.
We gladly assist you with formalities and give a helping hand to your employees with immigration and registration.
What you need to know when you apply for a residence permit
To support a smooth process of immigration to Germany for your employee and to avoid problems with the application for a work permit, there are several requirements:
- Blue Card Candidates need to be able to prove an acknowledged university degree.
- Health insurance is required for all available types of residence permit.
- To obtain a residence permit, a person needs to have a registered residence in Germany.
You can rely on our comprehensive service with these issues: As a relocation service provider we have direct access to the foreigners’ registration office. This can reduce processing times. Our contacts to private and commercial landlords enables us to arrange furnished apartments for your employee’s registration with the authorities.
Our immigration and registration service
To spare you time-consuming formalities, we take care of all necessary steps:
- We review whether your candidate fulfills the requirements for the desired legal status
- We support you with applications for visa, residence permit, working permit or Blue Card
- We assist you with registration with authorities and the tax office, if necessary we also find a furnished apartment.
- We accompany your employees to all appointments and assist them with the forms
We also support you when you have to work out other formalities, such as transfer of drivers license, utilities and phone providers, bank account and more. So you can focus entirely on your human resources planning and your company – while we take care of the rest.
If you have any further questions about our visa services or should you need support with your plans regarding employees from non-EU-countries – please contact us!